Wednesday, November 7, 2007

True Horizon

I want to highlight the blog of a friend of mine, Bob Perry. It's called True Horizon, and provides an aviator's perspective on, well, a variety of topics. I've linked it on the side of Peregrinations, but have here linked a particular post called Balanced Flight. It deals with John Piper's book Desiring God, which most of my church, Antioch, read at the beginning of the year.

Bob was an aviator in the Marines, and is now a Captain for a large commercial airline. He lives near where I grew up (Cincinnati, Ohio), and has an M.A. in Christian apologetics from BIOLA (the degree I hope to finish next May). Bob is also a fellow volunteer apologist for the evangelistic ministry organization Reasons To Believe. This means that he recognizes (as I do) how the latest understanding from all scientific disciplines provides overwhelming support for the Biblical worldview.

So check out Bob's blog--I'm a regular reader.

No comments: